JOIN US FOR THE 27TH ANNUAL INDY HALF MARATHON AT FORT BEN!
This event is what fall racing is all about – cool morning temperatures, watching the sun rise over trees still covered with the colors of early fall, and enjoying your accomplishment with family and friends at our Post Race Celebration featuring food, drinks, and entertainment.
The Indy Half Marathon at Fort Ben is a celebration of running and walking for people of all ages and abilities and we have a race for everyone – half marathon, 10K, 5K, and the Kids One Mile Run. Sign up the whole family or bring them along to cheer you and the other participants across the finish line.
The Indy Half Marathon at Fort Ben is a great training run for other fall races, including the CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon or Half Marathon, with a fun “Kill the Hill” challenge thrown in to keep it interesting. The challenge is a ~320-meter segment that starts around Delaware Lake and follows Harrison Trace Trail uphill. Awards will be given to the fastest segment finishers in the Youth, Open, and Masters divisions.
YOUR RACE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
– Long sleeve quarter-zip performance race shirt
– Finisher Medal
– Option to personalize your race bib
– Post-race participant experience featuring items provided by Nuun Hydration and CLIF Bar and Company.
– Post Race Celebration that includes food, drinks, and entertainment for the whole family!
REGISTRATION WINDOWS AND PRICING:
|January 1 *||$50|
|March 1 – 4||$55|
|March 5 – June 30||$60|
|July 1 – August 31||$69|
|September 1 – 29 **||$79|
|September 30 – Onsite at Expo ***||$84|
* Be one of the first 1,000 people to register for INDYTHON on January 1, 2022. Visit indython.com for more information.
**Online registration closes at noon ET on September 29, 2022.
***You can register onsite starting at 11:00 a.m. ET on Friday, September 30, subject to availability.
Want to upgrade your Race Weekend experience?
The 2022 Indy Half Marathon at Fort Ben VIP Experience will include the following ($70 value):
– Will Call Packet Pickup on Race Morning
– Private Bathroom Facilities and Pre-Race Area on Race Morning
– Continental/Light Breakfast and Beverages on Race Morning
– VIP Only Gear Check
– One (1) Complimentary Post Race Adult Beverage (Only for VIP Experience participants age 21+; must provide photo ID)
Upgrade your Race Weekend by purchasing the VIP Experience during registration or add it on later by logging into your Beyond Monumental participant account and selecting Buy Products.
INDYTHON is a fun way of uniting Beyond Monumental’s annual races and giving out awards to people who participate in multiple events. Complete distances at our events to earn additional awards – and bragging rights – for the distances you conquer! Visit indython.com for more details.
Your participation in Beyond Monumental events supports our MISSION of actively supporting youth health and well-being by providing access to exceptional events and programs centered around the sport of running.
Note: Registration and product prices do not include applicable processing fees and are subject to availability.
* 2021 Course Map & Course Elevation; subject to change